Danny is a long-term insomniac. He comes across an ad for the Audible Lucid Perceptions sleep clinic, run by the peculiar Dr. Zovnig. He receives a small audio device which generates brain-frequency-altering audio waves. Now sleeping better than he ever has in his life, Danny starts to realize that there could be something wrong. Nightmares, hallucinations, and blackouts plague him daily. Is it all a side effect of the treatment, or is there some evil force at work, affecting his every move?
- Northeast Film Festival Horror Fest - December 6th (click here for tickets)
- Shawna Shea Film Festival - Oct 5th
- First Contact Film Festival - May 28th
- NJ HorrorCon & Film Festival: April 2nd.
- Macabre Faire Film Festival: Friday, Jan 13th. (World Premiere)
- Shawna Shea Film Festival: Best Director, Best of Festival Feature
- Macabre Faire Film Festival: Best Sound, Best Soundtrack, Audience Choice: Best Feature, Audience Choice: Best Poster
- Stormy Weather Horror Fest: Best Actor (Thomas Ryan)
- Alt Film Festival: Best Scifi/Horror Feature
- Macabre Faire Film Festival: Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Actor (Thomas Ryan)
- Stormy Weather Horror Fest: Best Feature
- NJ HorrorCon: Best NJ/NY Feature
- Los Angeles Cinefest: Semi-Finalist Best Feature
- First CON-Tact Film Festival: Runner Up - Best Feature
Theta States has now officially begun it's film festival season. Follow the film on Facebook for updates on where you can see it next!