Danny is a long-term insomniac. He comes across an ad for the Audible Lucid Perceptions sleep clinic, run by the peculiar Dr. Zovnig. He receives a small audio device which generates brain-frequency-altering audio waves. Now sleeping better than he ever has in his life, Danny starts to realize that there could be something wrong. Nightmares, hallucinations, and blackouts plague him daily. Is it all a side effect of the treatment, or is there some evil force at work, affecting his every move?
Theta States has completed it's festival run! Look for it coming to DVD, BluRay and VOD in 2018 from ITN Distribution!
You can follow the film at facebook.com/ThetaStates for updates.
If you are interested in screening Theta States at your festival or event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northeast Film Festival Horror Fest - Dec 6th
- Shawna Shea Film Festival - Oct 5th
- First Contact Film Festival - May 28th
- NJ HorrorCon & Film Festival: April 2nd.
- Macabre Faire Film Festival: Friday, Jan 13th. (World Premiere)
- Northeast Film Festival Horror Film Festival: Best Screenplay, Audience Choice
- Shawna Shea Film Festival: Best Director, Best of Festival Feature
- Macabre Faire Film Festival: Best Sound, Best Soundtrack, Audience Choice: Best Feature, Audience Choice: Best Poster
- Stormy Weather Horror Fest: Best Actor (Thomas Ryan)
- Alt Film Festival: Best Scifi/Horror Feature
- Macabre Faire Film Festival: Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Actor (Thomas Ryan)
- Stormy Weather Horror Fest: Best Feature
- NJ HorrorCon: Best NJ/NY Feature
- Los Angeles Cinefest: Semi-Finalist Best Feature
- First CON-Tact Film Festival: Runner Up - Best Feature
- Northeast Film Festival Horror Film Festival: Best Film